Outback New South Wales
From Broken Hill - 6 Nights
- Departing from:
- Broken Hill
- 6 Nights
Price per person
Hit the outback of New South Wales to experience true isolation – an area often overlooked, yet so significant to shaping the way our nation has been defined. From our trailblazing explorer history entwined with deep Indigenous cultural roots, this region is one of the best places to show off Australia’s raw beauty.
Walk through red sand and dry riverbeds to restricted Indigenous sacred sites and float on mirror like billabongs with a sundowner in hand as native birdlife frolics around you. Gaze at the starry velvetness above and learn of the night sky’s stories and legends with an expert astrologer. Explore national parks etched with dreamtime stories, bought to life by your expert Indigenous guide and search for resident wildlife.
Bunker down for the night in an underground hotel and mine for opals. Get active on a working sheep station and try your hand at real outback life, before spending the night in the shearer’s quarters. Enjoy a traditional countertop meal at one of Australia’s most remote pubs where you are sure to meet some unique characters keen for a yarn. An incredible experience for those eager to get beyond the city and venture a little further.
- Return airport/train station transfers
- 6 nights accommodation
- Meals as per the itinerary
- National park fees
- Entry fees and land permits
- Private transportation
- Services of an expert English speaking guide
- Local certified Indigenous guides
- Local taxes and levies
- International and domestic airfares
- Optional excursions
- Travel and medical insurance
- All services, meals other than those indicated above
- Any changes to the proposed and confirmed program.
- All items of a personal nature e.g. drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips etc.
**Please note that this tour can be organised on request for private departures.
* Pricing is subject to change at anytime until full payment has been received.
* A minimum of 4 adults is required to guarantee this departure.
A non-refundable deposit of 30% per person is required to secure your place. Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to departure. Travel insurance is mandatory for travelling with Crooked Compass.